We’ve Got You Covered
Written in collaboration with Jo Ann McMullan
In April 2020, Palm & Able, a retail division of The Kennedy Center, pivoted their social enterprise to source and distribute PPE to the local community. Today, their product offerings have grown as they continue to provide quality personal protective equipment at competitive prices.
In the fight against COVID, the CDC has issued new guidance lists "universal wearing of face masks" as the first recommendation to help stop the spread of the disease.
Masks should be worn for all indoor activity outside of an individual's home, as well as during all outdoor activity when at least 6 feet of social distancing can't be maintained.
It also recommends wearing masks in your own household if someone living there has tested positive for the virus or has potentially been exposed.
The CDC says masks are essential because about 50% of coronavirus spread comes from people who are not showing symptoms.
Palm & Able has the products you need to keep yourself, your family, and employees protected. Shop our collection of masks.
See related articles below:
- Improve How Your Mask Protects You | CDC
- Non Profits Not Waiting on State for Protective Gear
- People with Disabilities Deliver Coronavirus Protective Gear
- Challenging Times Spark Innovation and Community Social Responsibility
- The Kennedy Center Inc Awarded Federal Contract to Provide PPE and Creates New Jobs